1. Assistant Lecturer in Internal Medicine & Medical Oncology/Haematology - University of Nairobi (UoN), Department of Clinical Medicine & Therapeutics
2. Honorary Consultant at the Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH)
3. Clinical lead Consultant at the Nairobi Radiotherapy and Cancer Centre
4. Medical Liaison/Advisor – Eddah’s Hope Cancer Foundation
1. Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery (UoN) -2007
2. Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine (UoN) – 2013
3. Clinical observership in Haematology & Oncology at The University of Maryland Marlene & Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Centre, Maryland, USA - 2013
4. Clinical Fellowship in Medical Oncology – Royal College of Physicians of London/University Hospital Southampton Trust, United Kingdom - 2016/7
5. UK Diploma in Medical Practice – Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, United Kingdom – 2016/7
Areas of Interest/Specialization
1. Haematological Malignancies: Lymphomas, Myeloma & Leukaemias
2. Breast cancer
3. AYA (Adolescent & Young Adult) cancers
4. Gastrointestinal tract cancers: Colon, Rectum, Stomach & Oesphagus
5. Liver, Pancreas & Bile duct system cancers
6. Soft tissue sarcoma
1. Presented at several symposia, workshops and conferences both locally and internationally.
2. Involved in clinical research projects in Haematology and Oncology at the University of Nairobi.
3. Currently a sub-investigator in several European phase II/II studies looking at novel targeted treatments several cancers including Pancreatic cancer, colon cancer & lymphoma.
4. Awarded best practitioner for the year 2015 by the Eddah’s Hope Cancer Foundation for supporting in cancer awareness and education.