Natalie is an experienced practicing registered psychologist (organisational), has over 15 years leadership experience, and has undertaken a PhD specialising in workforce creativity and innovation. She has worked extensively with a range of professional occupations, and managed one of the largest national workforce innovation programs for the Commonwealth government. International speaker, practicing psychologist, and former adviser to the National Australian Psychological Society Board (Division of General Psychology), she has spoken internationally, nationally and locally on this topic, winning several scholarships in support of her work. She currently consults nationally and internationally on organisational creativity and innovation to the business, government and community sectors.
Professional Memberships & Registrations:
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Member American Psychological Association – Division 10
- Registered Psychologist (AHPRA national registration)
- Board Advisor – APS Division of General Psychology (2011-2012)
- Scholarship winner – University of South Australia, Defence and Systems Institute;