- Professor of Political Science, Benedict College, Columbia, SC (USA).
- Visiting Scholar in the Walker Institute of International Studies, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC (USA) (2018).
- Country Analyst for Madagascar, Comoros, and Seychelles, Freedom House (2019 to present).
- Selected by Tetra Tech to serve as the Peer Reviewer of the Madagascar Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DRG) Assessment (September 2015),
- Consultant on “Madagascar: Politics and Economics,” The Gerson Lehrman Group Research, Pinebrook House, 72-74 Harcourt Street, Dublin, Ireland (2013 to present),
- Country Expert for Madagascar, Varieties of Democracy Project led by Michael Coppedge, Staffan Lindberg, and John Gerring, the University of Notre Dame Center for Research Computing, the University of Gothenburg Department of Political Science, and the Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies: https://www.v-dem.net/ (2013 to present),
- Faculty Associate, The Walker Institute of International and Area Studies, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC (2011 to present).
Editorial Board Member of the following academic journals:
. World Journal of Social Science (WJSS), an online and in-print journal (http://www.sciedupress.com/journal/index.php/wjss),
. International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding (IJMMU), an online and in-print journal, (https://ijmmu.com/index.php/ijmmu/about/editorialTeam),
. African Journal of Political Science and International Relations, an online and in-print journal (http://www.academicjournals.org/journal/AJPSIR),
. Journal of Social Sciences, an online journal (http://journalofsocialsciences.org/).
Fulbright Scholar; Pi Sigma Alpha (Political Science National Honor Society); Sigma Iota Rho (Honor Society for International Studies)