I bring a 13-years experience in R&D, microbiology, water intelligence/water treatment, and environmental sciences seasoned in both industry and academia.
I believe in the power of education and communication to improve the world we live in. I have mentored directly over 30 scientists/engineers from around the globe. My areas of interest are:
– Consulting: water/wastewater sectors, specialised in microbiology, R&D and global water issues
– Industry: Lab/staff management/mentoring •water lab setup• safety assessment • H&S, GLP and GMP • ISO 10725 • CAPA/LIMS • Microbiology & Chemistry • Lean
– Water market and supply: regulatory/compliance/ certification standards, international legislation.
– Grants/publishing/funding application • industry/academic relations • lecturing
– Marketing & science communications (Twitter/LinkedIn) • (events/conferences/workshops)
– Fluent in Portuguese, Italian and English.