C/ Quipar 6. Villaviciosa de Odon +34 639 975 833
28670 Madrid, Spain email@example.com
General Management and Project Management, business development and sales, technical management, company leadership, financial and legal management within the infrastructures and energy sectors. Strong strategy, analytical, quantitative and communications skills. Ten years experience for start ups in developing countries in Asia, developing the market strategy and business development. International working experience in Europe, USA, Asia and Africa.
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEER 2015 – PRESENT
• Project Management for the steel bridge project in Kenya, including engineering, logistics, erection supervision.
• Prepare bidding documents, including costs, technical specifications and drawings, as well as negotiations with clients for the procurement of new projects in Kenya, Philippines, Ethiopia, Ivory Coast and Senegal.
• Manage all technical aspects of a bridge project in Kenya, including the engineering, export, shipments, supervision of erection, etc.
• Manage a team of engineers, time and resources control, monitoring of project deliverables and milestones.
PRESIDENT AND GENERAL MANAGER 2013 – PRESENT
Centunion Philippines Inc.
• General management, product development and bridge project implementation.
• Complexity comes from the need to get the different stakeholders involved, from clients who are generally government entities, to finance providers, engineering consultants, subcontractors and local partners.
COUNTRY MANAGER INDONESIA 2013 – 2015
• Project Manager of a steel bridge project -consisting of 69 steel bridges- as the project manager coordinating a team of engineers.
• Responsible for seeking new business opportunities from the needs of my clients.
• Conduct feasibility studies, bridge design and cost calculation, proving feasibility and seek the needed financing.
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER 2010 – 2013
Centunion Philippines Inc.
• Provide leadership to the start up company Centunion Philippines Inc.
• Guide the employees and help them be productive by committing support and resources and leading by example. Manage human resources issues.
• Commercial Management in purchasing, insurance and contract operations.
• Documentary management and coordination with the head office of Centunion in Madrid.
• Manage Technical Team to deliver all technical matters of the project, including Technical Design Documents, Specifications and Bidding Documents. Coordinate Technical matters with the client, DPWH.
• Head of Purchases, negotiate contracts both technical and commercial matters with all subcontractors.
• Lead the construction of the Pilot bridge, from the procurement process and approval of project until project completion. Technical Project Manager for Mompong Bridge Construction.
• Technical Project Manager of a steel bridge project, consisting of 91 steel bridges.
TECHNICAL MANAGER INDONESIA 2005 – 2010
• Implement 3 feasibility studies for a 2x125 MW Coal Fired Power Plant.
• Financial Analysis to demonstrate energy projects viability.
• Business development and technical marketing in the energy sector.
• Implementation of a steel bridge project with 12,500 tm of steel structure supplies.
BABSON COLLEGE, BABSON PARK, MA 2004 – 2005
Cutler Center, Investment Management Center
• Equity Analyst. Analyzed financial information and create financial models of different companies to give investment recommendations to our stakeholders.
• Provide technical support to costumers on the different databases offered such as Bloomberg or Baseline and give classes to students on how to use these databases.
• Became the Bloomberg specialist specializing in Equity Analysis.
SIGNET LABORATORIES INC. 2004
Evidence Based Medicine Company, DEDHAM, MA
• Assessed Signet’s competitors and market potential to assess if the company should move forward in an M&A project.
• Analyzed Marketing and Financial data along with a competitor’s analysis the opportunity.
• Company accepted recommendation to pursue new opportunity.
Product Development Consultant
• Responsible for identifying new products that the company could license to expand its Portfolio.
• Patent researcher
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION, NATICK, MA 2003 - 2004
Babson Consulting Alliance Program
• As the Financial analyst, compared the financials of the two benchmarked companies: Boston Scientific and Biosphere Medical, using finance databases such as Bloomberg.
• Co-developed a marketing Plan for a new product launch within the Oncology Division.
CENTUNION S.A., MADRID, SPAIN 2000 - 2003
Engineering and Exportation Enterprise
• Responsible for the coordination and design of a whole engineering project for a concentrated tomato plant, meeting a budget.
• Coordinated technical team design and implement this project. I had to deal with international clients from countries such as Indonesia, Philippines, and Ecuador
Bridge Design Engineer
• Responsible for the calculation and design of different types of bridges, using finite element software programs such as SAP 2000.
• Responsible for the B type Prefabricated Steel Truss Bridges design in Indonesia in the second phase.
PMP Certification, PMI Institiute. April 2016.
F.W. OLIN GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, BABSON COLLEGE, WELLESLEY, MA
Master in Business Administration (MBA) degree, May 2005. Concentrations in Technology and Entrepreneurship
POLYTHECNIC UNIVERSITY OF MADRID, MADRID, SPAIN,
Master of Science in Agricultural Engineering, June 2002. Six year degree and one or two year project for Red Wine Distillery. This degree focuses in areas such as civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, hydraulics, biochemistry, biology or environmental sciences.
Other Data: Bloomberg Equity and Fixed Income Certificate; SAP 2000 finite elements certificate, given by Berkeley University; Fluent in Spanish; Marketing Director of the Life Sciences Club in Babson College. Edx online courses in Macroeconomics from the IMF and in Contracts from Harvard University.
Interests: music, reading, snowboard, golf, yoga, diving, cinema, photography, science, etc.