Rob has managed Adelaide Research & Innovation since 2007 after joining the company in 2005. Prior to that, Rob held a variety of roles in the private and public sector, specialising since 1990 in advising on the commercial and legal issues relevant to research, development and application of technology. He also held a part time academic role with the University's Law School during 1999-2007, where he taught IP and Technology Law. Rob is committed to ensuring ARI is a leader in the important engagement between the University sector and the community, enabling translation of capabilities, skills and ideas into impact for broader benefit.
• Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of SA
• Registered Technology Transfer Practitioner
• Vice Chair, Knowledge Commercialisation Australasia Inc
• Assistant Vice President for International Relations, Association of University Technology Managers
• IP Society of Australia and New Zealand
CSIRO Medal for Business Excellence