Sara Davies is Senior Research Fellow in the Personal Finance Research Centre (PFRC) at the University of Bristol.
• Harrison, N, Davies, S, Harris, R & Waller, R, 2018, ‘Access, participation and capabilities: theorising the contribution of university bursaries to students’ wellbeing, flourishing and success’. Cambridge Journal of Education.
• Davies, S, Evans, J, Finney, A & Hartfree, Y, 2017, ‘Customer perspectives on mortgage arrears and advice seeking in Northern Ireland’. Department for Communities (Northern Ireland)
• Davies, S & Harris, R, 2016, ‘Widening participation? Exploring the effect of financial support and outreach on the choices and experiences of students in Bristol’. University of Bristol
• Hayes, D, Evans, J & Davies, S, 2016, ‘Momentum UK Household Financial Wellness Index: Case studies’. Momentum UK
• Davies, S, Finney, A & Hartfree, Y, 2016, ‘Paying to be poor: Uncovering the scale and nature of the poverty premium’. University of Bristol
• Davies, S, Hartfree, Y & Kempson, E, 2016, ‘Debt Advice: a scoping study for measuring outcomes’. Money Advice Service
• Davies, S, Kempson, E & Wood, K, 2016, ‘Banking culture: a customer perspective’. Financial Conduct Authority
• Hayes, DA, Collard, SB, Finney, AD, Davies, SV, Collings, DJ, Beach, B & Kneale, D, 2014, ‘Financial wellbeing in later life: Evidence and policy’. ILC-UK
• Collard, SB & Davies, SV, 2014, ‘Making decisions about work in low income couple households’. Department for Work and Pensions
• Davies, SV, 2014, ‘A first hand account of analysing second hand qualitative data’.