I am an evolutionary biologist and my research focuses on sex roles, mating systems and parental care. I am particularly interested in field biology, phylogenetic comparative analyses and modelling.
My current research topics include:
• Behavioural ecology of mating systems, parental care and sexual selection
• Social behaviour especially birds and mammals
• Evolutionary ecology and phylogenetic comparisons and their applications
• Neuro-genomic bases of sex roles, mating and parenting
• Biodiversity conservation of wetland birds