I'm the Co-Editor of China Neican, a policy newsletter on China issues. I’m passionate about promoting better understanding of China in Australia through interdisciplinary analysis.
My other key interest is integrating economics and national security in public policy.
Prior to joining the ANU, I was a policy advisor in the Australian Government, working across Treasury, the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, and the Department of Defence. My experience covers international economy, trade, multilateral institutions, foreign investment, Commonwealth-state relations, economic diplomacy, and military diplomacy.
I’m available for interviews in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
• China’s political economy
• Economic statecraft and geoeconomics
• Public policy: integrating economics and national security
• China’s international relations
• Australia-China relations
• Foreign influence and interference