She is a Lecturer in Accounting at Aston Business School, Aston University, Birmingham, UK.
She also worked as Lecturer in Accounting at Essex Business School, University of Essex, UK.
She holds PhD in Accounting, MRes in Accounting, Finance and Management and BA Accounting and Finance from University of Essex and MSc in International Accounting and Finance from Cass Business School, City University London.
Interdisciplinary, Critical and Qualitative Research on:
• Professionalism – Accounting Profession
• Accounting History
• Colonialism, Postcolonialism and Imperialism
• Critical Realism
• Gender and Ethnicity in Accounting
• Accounting Regulation - Accounting Standards
• Fraudulent Financial Reporting - Business and Accounting Fraud