Academic & teaching expertise:
• Lecturer in Dispute Resolution Advocacy. University of Technology Sydney
• Master of Dispute Resolution (Honours). University of Technology Sydney. 2013. UTS Geoffrey Bartholomew Memorial Scholarship winner 2011.
• Vocational Graduate Diploma in Family Dispute Resolution. Australian Institute of Relationship Studies. 2012.
• Bachelor of Laws. Sydney University. 1989.
• Master of Arts. Sydney University. 1987.
• Bachelor of Arts. Sydney University. 1983.
Professional qualifications & expertise:
• Nationally accredited mediator.
• Registered family dispute resolution practitioner.
• Panel mediator for the NSW Law Society, NSW District Court, and the Family Law Settlement Service by which the Family Law Courts refer court application to private mediators.
• Admitted as a Solicitor in 1993 and currently principal of Shepherds The Family Law & Mediation Specialists
• Member of NSW Law Society Dispute Resolution Committee, and co-chair of the Law Society Advisory Committee for Specialist Accreditation in Dispute Resolution. The latter administers the Law Society specialist accreditation scheme which accredits solicitors as dispute resolution specialists.
• Member of NSW Law Society, Family Law Section of the Federal Law Council, NSW Collaborative Professionals, Australian Institute of Family Law Mediators and Arbitrators, LEADR, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. Associate of American Bar Association.