Since July 2014 I am a full Professor for Cyber-Security at Tallinn University of Technology in Estonia, and the scientific lead at the Centre of Digital Forensics and Cyber Security. Before that i was with Loughborough University in UK and with the University of Adelaide in Australia. I have been general co-chair of ACM SIGCOMM 2015, ACM IMC 2017, and Global Internet Symposium GI'17. I am co-chairing working group 5.2 at the European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO) and I serve as EU expert evaluator and vice-chair for Horizon H2020 calls.
My interests are in security, focusing on
* network security & network forensics
* serious games, in particular red-teaming and learning aspects
* capability profiling and assessment & human-factors of cyber security
* aviation and maritime system and communication security
* network measurements (active & passive)
* WAN-routing & security (BGP, BGPsec, RPKI/ROV, IS-IS)