I have worked in Edinburgh as a Senior Atmospheric Scientist at The UK Centre for Ecology & Hydrology since 2017.
My research interests are:
– The development of new approaches for flux measurements of trace gases and aerosols.
– The use of odour as chemical signalling in animals and humans.
– Error quantification and QA/QC treatment of eddy covariance data.
– Quantification of aerosol composition and emission factors through the use of factor analysis.
– The use of the high resolution Aerodyne Aerosol Mass Spectrometer (HR-AMS) for flux measurements of sub-micron aerosol chemical components.
– The use of PTR-TOF for speciated VOC flux measurements.