I have been a researcher at Newcastle since 2015 and am currently a Fellow of Newcastle Policy Academy. My area of expertise are hydrology and climate impacts.
I work on:
– INTENSE (“INTElligent use of climate models for adaptatioN to non-Stationary hydrological Extremes”):
– SINATRA: Susceptibility of catchments to INTense RAinfall and flooding
– Developing systems for rapid analysis of groundwater conceptualisations:
– Assessing flooding from multiple sources using a national scale modelling system:
– A robust physically based hydrological model for Great Britain