I lecture in a range of Australian and international taxation courses to undergraduate and postgraduate students. Courses taught include:
• Taxation Law
• Principles of Australian Taxation
• Capital Gains Taxation
• Taxation of Business Entities
• Principles of Australian International Taxation
• International Business Taxation
• Double Taxation Agreements
• International Taxation: Design and Structure
• Framework of Commercial Law
I am currently undertaking my PhD in taxation - studying cross-border taxation in ASEAN at the University of Western Australia.
Research interests include: International taxation, transfer pricing, double taxation agreements, tax policy, design issues related to goods and services tax and capital gains tax.