As a PhD research fellow, I am involved in different projects all about contaminants in dust and soil including:
- VEGESAFE project as a community Science program: Geospatial and statistical analysis of soil samples trace elements all around Australian cities.
- DustSafe Project: Geospatial analysis of trace elements in vacuum dust samples collected in Sydney-Australia.
- Global Investigation of Microplastics as contemporary contaminants and probable bearing particles in indoor air samples.
My previous experience and expertise could be summarized as follow:
Geochemical data analyst with a strong background in Geographical Information System for different approaches including modeling potential exploration zones and Environmental studies.
Involved in different projects when I was employed at the Geological Survey of Iran (GSI) including:
- Geochemical spatial data Analysis of Yazd-Iran Exploration Zone
- Integration and Modeling geospatial data of Kharturan Zone (Semnan province) for Exploration
- Geochemical spatial data Analysis of Kashmar-Bardskan Exploration Zone
- Geochemical spatial data Analysis of Northern Khorasan with exploration approach
- Cartography and Marine Geochemical data analysis of Chalus-Hachiroud sheets for Environmental approaches
- Fuzzy-AHP modeling method of geospatial data of Abrisham-Rud towards Copper exploration
- ATLAS of Geological map, Total of the airborne magnetic field, satellite photo-map and map of minerals of Iran
- Environmental urban geochemistry of heavy metals in soils of Hamedan-IRAN
I was also satisfied with volunteer works including:
- Translation of Geological Methods in Mineral Exploration and Mining (English to Persian)
- Translation of the ATLAS of Iran's Geology and Mineral Distribution: With Maps on Scale 1:250.000
- Editorial board of Geoscience and Mining journal (GSI)