Technology and system analysis of biomass production for industrial and energy use. Harvesting Systems and pretreatment methods of grassland and whole crop for biogas production. Fiber and energy crops for the production of dissolving cellulose and bio-energy. Improvement of biomass production from marginal soils using perennial grasses.
- Hay Crops biogas substrate
- Multifunctional use of marginal lands
- Reversal of nutrients
- Hemp as an energy crop
- Energy crops such as biogas substrate
- System analysis - energy balances, environmental impact
- Sustainable production of biomass for energy
Ongoing research projects
Hay and whole crop as biogas substrate
Improvement of biomass production from marginal lands with perennial grasses
Can biogas crops produced without negative impacts of food production?
Grass crops such as biogas substrate
Biogas Technology, Theory biogas, energy crops