Researcher and writer in the Middle East religious and cultural crises, particularly Iraq and Iran.
Graduated from PhD study in Islamic Philosophy & Theology in 2008 and Master in Islamic Philosophy in 2000.
Columnist at Al-Monitor, writes for Iraq and Iran pulses and focus on the religious and cultural issues.
Former lecturer in Tehran university, Qom university, Mustansiriya university and some other Irani and Iraqi universities.
Former teacher in religious seminaries of Qom and Najaf.
He has published several academic and journalistic works in English, Arabic and Persian related to religious affairs, societal transformations and sectarianism in the Middle East:
- Author contributor in "Minorities in Iraqi: Memory, Identity and Challenges":
- Author of "Political Philosophy of Shiite with Emphasis on Muhammad Baqir Al-Sadr Thought" (Persian)
- Author contributor in “Fundamentalism and Salafism” (Persian)
- Author contributor in "Essays on Modern Islamic Theology" (Persian)
- Editor and Author contributor of "Safavid: Culture and Civilisation” (Arabic)
- Author of several encyclopedias' articles in:
The Great Islamic Encyclopedia: http://www.cgie.ir/intro.html
Encyclopaedia of Islamic World: http://www.encyclopaediaislamica.com/