Dyan Widyaningsih holds an undergraduate degree in social anthropology from Padjadjaran University. Prior to joining SMERU, she worked as a researcher with the Akatiga Foundation and the Women Research Institute, as well as a regional researcher on several SMERU research projects. She has also worked as the volunteer development coordinator at the Indonesian Foundation for Intercultural Learning.
1. Identifying Livelihood Interventions for Family of Hope (PKH) Families.
2. EINRIP Monitoring & Evaluation Post Improvement Qualitative Social Research: Monitoring Report 2018.
3. Qualitative Monitoring and Impact Evaluation of EINRIP: Post Improvement Qualitative Social Research –2017.
4. Midline study of Access to Services and Livelihood of Poor Women.
5. Access to Services and Livelihood of Poor Women – Module 1