Educational Psychology PhD.
Speech and Language Therapy.
Education / Pedagogy Degree.
Associated professor, Researcher & Clinician. Clinical Placements coord., UCLM (Spain).
Research visitor in: J.N.U. (India), HASC Center (USA), City Univ. of London (UK), Southern DU (Denmark), Manchester Metropolitan Univ. (UK) and Universuty of Redlands (USA).
President of Spanish Association of Logopedics, Phoniatrics and Audiology (AELFA-IF) Asociación Española de Logopedia, Foniatría y Audiología e Iberoanaricana de Fonoaudiología. International and Institutional Affairs.
1. Ecological and Emotional Approach in Communication and Speech and Language Therapy.
2. Professional Competences in Clinical Placements in SLT.
3. Speech and Language Therapy in Multilingual and Multicultural Population.
4. Practices in Early Chidlhood Intervention. Family-centered approach in Natural Environments.
5.`Giving Voice´ through women's first person narratives in Spain and UK.
6. Effects of covid-19 in Voice and Communication.