Institute of Resource Governance and Social Change (IRGSC) Kupang
Institute of Resource Governance and Social Change (IRGSC) is both a research institute and think tank established for the first time at its headquarter in Kupang, NTT, Indonesia. IRGSC regional focus includes Indonesia, Timor Leste and ASEAN countries. Being based in West Timor gives IRGCS the luxury to also focus also on NTT Studies – a regional focus of Southeastern and Eastern Indonesia.
Promoting evidence-based policy making through capacity development of scientists, bureaucrats, local politicians, NGOs/CSOs activists, CBO’s leaders, and private leaders.
Knowledge production services in areas such as:
- Mineral resource governance and conflict Studies
- Urban governance, decentralization and politics
- Disaster risk and climate governance
- Food system and nutrition system under climate stresses
- Environmental and public health governance
- Coastal resources governance
- Governance and institutional dimension of MDGs